Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moth in Space


Crazy it's been so long since the last two months have been busier than ever. Let's see...just last month, I returned from the States and then traveled to Guatemala. It's hard to believe in just over nine months, I've been to four countries--here, Nicaragua, Guatemala and South Africa.

Even now as I write this, I'm packing up to move for a month to do intense language school. The fun part is that the adventure never ends!

But even in the midst of travel, I have learned to take note of the little things. This week, I went to the vet with our two dogs and saw this in the gutter. Pretty amazing what you find in the depths, if you take the time to look. Beautiful things can be find in the hard times and in the unexpected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home