Friday, November 12, 2010

TO DO list

This Tuesday, I tackled the odds and ends of every day tasks.
Laundry...check.
Dishes...check.
Feed and bathe Sam and Sophie...check.
Run to the grocery...check.
Look both ways while at stopped at an intersection...check.
Clip a motorcycle that comes out of nowhere...WHAT?!?

Yep. Seriously, I heard a "eerr" and right and front of me is a motorcycle that was nowhere to be seen seconds before as I pulled out from my stop sign. This is the joy of driving where no one cares about any road rules. He slowed down and pulled around to talk to me. Fortunately, he didn't yell. After apologizing and explaining that I truly did not see him, he just said, "Be more careful next time." Sure enough. Fortunately, no one was hurt and no damage was done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home